Status
Not open for further replies.
The storm that just rolled through!!! Holy shit!! I stood outside under a tin awning and lookie lookie it's a duckles feeters!!! I'm totally sideways and will be on my way for the afternoon....
IMG_20170225_141507394.jpg

hi trialanimal ! :smoking: it does seems rather strange do you think ? pick n mix have been going for years , i do wonder
Are they affiliated with single seed centre? All the sites that are seem to have disappeared, I know there were several but I don't know all the names. Sure does sound like the same deal. I've used alibongo a lot and the customer service is second to none, great guys there and a large selection of beans.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Are they affiliated with single seed centre? All the sites that are seem to have disappeared, I know there were several but I don't know all the names. Sure does sound like the same deal. I've used alibongo a lot and the customer service is second to none, great guys there and a large selection of beans.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

thanx dmrides ! while looking for seedbanks there dosnt seem to be as many coming up ! you may well be right they all affiliiated to one like you say ! hey thnax for recomendation i go an check out alibongo cheers !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back