Status
Not open for further replies.
All better!!! For about ten minutes....

I has ice cubes!!
IMG_20170224_142311779.jpg
IMG_20170224_142513677.jpg

I loves play biglow!

@pop22 we all appreciate the time and love you put here into the community. I don't think we can all thank you enough for what you provide to the community! It was cool of you to join us today and shoot the crap with us and give us some info and answers into the mind of a mad scientist!
Unfortunately my 1 yr old is demanding I feed him with a relentless onslaught of crying so I'm going to have to take off. I'd say your experienced enough that I feel comfortable leaving you with the wolves lol.
Once again thanks man and I really enjoyed all of us getting together again today! Good stuff!
All you stoners have a wonderful day and don't forget to give pop a Nice rep slap on your way out! Thanks to everyone for hanging out!

Thank You! Have a great day!

@pop22 we all appreciate the time and love you put here into the community. I don't think we can all thank you enough for what you provide to the community! It was cool of you to join us today and shoot the crap with us and give us some info and answers into the mind of a mad scientist!
Unfortunately my 1 yr old is demanding I feed him with a relentless onslaught of crying so I'm going to have to take off. I'd say your experienced enough that I feel comfortable leaving you with the wolves lol.
Once again thanks man and I really enjoyed all of us getting together again today! Good stuff!
All you stoners have a wonderful day and don't forget to give pop a Nice rep slap on your way out! Thanks to everyone for hanging out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back