Status
Not open for further replies.

Heck o

Oh yeah. I here that crap all the time.

I bet Spicer imbibes in alcohol, which has been proven time and again to be much worse for you than marijuana - across the board. Health-wise, addicted behavior-wise, just plain old behavior -wise.

Someone needs to show that neanderthal Colorado's vehicular accident rate after marijuana legalization. Auto accidents dropped, those involving injury and death dropped the most. An alcohol fueled driver is reckless and angry. A stoner behind the wheel is super cautious and courteous.

Spicer went off on a comparison of marijuana use compared to opiods when he should be comparing marijuana use to alcohol use.

Politicians are sociopaths at best, psychopaths at worst. I'm really tired of having the inmates running the asylum.

*End of rant.

Vote Libertarian.

yeah, I attribute canna with keeping my 21 yr old ass outta the ditch and outta the morgue

Ahhh! You are the perfect age to be living the life you live. I've spent a lifetime in the city working, raising kids with my wonderful wife and working a job I truly love. So no regrets.

However, there has always been a piece of me that wants to live like you live - where you live. You have true liberty and that is priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back