Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-Party starts at 5 PM GMT but of course we often start winding it up an hour before that for the true party people!
All the best people get there early and start spinning them tunes and rolling up party joints.
By the time 5 PM GMT rolls around the place will look like we be hot boxing.
3a9778ad8d637689867b66b90e13aff2.gif
I better finish getting this job set up so I can just let my machine run during the interview. I don't want to miss anything and I'm sure it's gonna get crazy in here. I love interview Friday's!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Before there was hot boxing........ there was the Closet of Doom! We took a brand new and certainly unused, Black Flagg sprayer and attached a bowl to the air intake. Into the closet our victim would go. Shut the door, and put the pump against the keyhole......... And pump the closet FULL of smoke! The object was to see how long you could stay in there............. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Pre-Party starts at 5 PM GMT but of course we often start winding it up an hour before that for the true party people!
All the best people get there early and start spinning them tunes and rolling up party joints.
By the time 5 PM GMT rolls around the place will look like we be hot boxing.
3a9778ad8d637689867b66b90e13aff2.gif

He didn't make it up... It's an old saying. Funny as hell though

Must have been my sheltered life.. I never heard it. Come to think of it, I've never been in a Chevette. I shuttled rent a cars for a while and got to drive a lot of different cars. That weren't one.
:pass:

Must have been my sheltered life.. I never heard it. Come to think of it, I've never been in a Chevette. I shuttled rent a cars for a while and got to drive a lot of different cars. That weren't one.
They were actually a pretty fun car to beat on... Well as long as it was a standard.. the automatics couldn't get out of their own way..

On a quiet night you can hear a ford rust

A. The bus schedule.

Hang a picture of one and there will be an oil drip on the floor in the morning,,,,
oops, sorry. That's a Jag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back