Status
Not open for further replies.
I would give it a whirl and this shit crept up on me. Its not super smooth, but for a five day dry and two day cure it is acceptable. If it smooths out a tad its not going to be to shabby I think i will try the oven method tomorrow..

I don't know why I even bothered with the microwave, it went like I thought it might. Terrible. turn the oven on its lowest possible heat, and put the bud on a cookie sheet I guess. May cover it with foil or something to help it dry slower. Maybe 45 min or an hour? I never tried it.

Yeah, wrap it up tight. Wouldn't do nore than 45 mins. Its works for some people, not ideal but helps!

T.G.I.F.
And you know what that means !!
It's interview time with " the defender of truth " " no flush " " breeder of breeders " " card carrying ??? cannabis growing , freedom fighting wild man @pop22. Don't forget .
:chimp:

Not to shabby trying out some of this sour diesel haze I chopped recently. Only day 2 of cure, but had to give it a shot to see how its going.
Dry bud is game at my house...are you vaping? I'd avise against the oven dry. Too easy to send your thc bye-bye.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

:coffee2: 4:40 am back in bed..
:pass:after i take a quck puff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back