Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going orbit the main girl with some solos, where you get your 1/2ers
I got them on ebay, they're not high quality but I really like them. Far better than a solo cup. As you know I'm growing in both right now. I can get you the sellers name if you like.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I got them on ebay, they're not high quality but I really like them. Far better than a solo cup. As you know I'm growing in both right now. I can get you the sellers name if you like.

that's ok, I'm going to cruise search for them, a fabric one that size could be a transplanter, I've got room on either side of the 3 gal main attraction!

that's ok, I'm going to cruise search for them, a fabric one that size could be a transplanter, I've got room on either side of the 3 gal main attraction!
Someone found pint and quart size ones on Amazon but I think you had to buy by the 100

Bitcoin is way too much a pain in the butt. If seed suppliers want my biz then they'd better take credit cards.
True North Seed Bank accepts paypal. 2 orders with no issues this year so far. :thumbsup:

Bitcoin's too much work for me, gotta be CC or paypal.

Right there with you bro. :smoking:

Bitcoin is way too much a pain in the butt. If seed suppliers want my biz then they'd better take credit cards.

Right there with you bro. :smoking:
I agree bitcoin was a pain in the ass when I was trying to figure it out. The nice folks are the seed bank I like to order from helped me out and now it's a piece of cake.

@Dmrides220 ,I found 1/2 gal fabric pots on amazon, Ruth's Tree Farm
I'll check them out. You will like them much better than solo cups, at least from my experience. Just used some of my bitcoin to get some Dutch passion auto ducks to grow between my tomatoes this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back