Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you buddy, i hope yours smoked as good as this one will.

Thanks man i was a little stuned to watch her finish. The colors didnt come in till late flower. Ill take it as i havent had one to finish that well in a LONG time. That pheno is a rare one. Each time i would see it i never chose to pollinate because she didnt show till later.

This time i caught her as i did a open room pollination of three select females. This one usually has a higher resin production than the rest and that is the precursor to the color finish like this. Most of the time her fans will get resin. I saw the resin production on three of them start early and heavy and this one came out like that. Just what i was looking for.
I got one jar full of seeded bud left..

@Benjamin Squier
Your dogs half pit cousin lily
All up in my face waiting for a puff lol
View attachment 731759
Layla loves to play BiGlow!
IMG_20170410_190648462.jpg

Pretty live stoner pups!

Layla loves to play BiGlow!View attachment 731765

Pretty live stoner pups!
lol id bet lily and layla would get along just fine. your dog looks like she is high strung full of love me attention as well. my dog is a ball of energy and love lol. just wants to run 73 miles and love everyone when i let her off the leash in a field she will run a big lap about 200x lol. like watching nascar

lol id bet lily and layla would get along just fine. your dog looks like she is high strung full of love me attention as well. my dog is a ball of energy and love lol. just wants to run 73 miles and love everyone when i let her off the leash in a field she will run a big lap about 200x lol. like watching nascar

To a freaking T! She rarely barks and if she was seriously in a scuffle with another animal, I truly think she would be overwhelmed and have zero idea how to react; I hope I never find out.

She's got black blob syndrome in the dusk and I cannot capture a foto of the sunset with her in the foreground, no exposure I can elicit can accommodate both where I wanted, and now she's moved....:crying::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back