Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you going to use the extract for? And IMHO, small runs are best:thumbsup:
Well I really haven't thought it through...I enjoyed coco cannabutter as is when someone gave me some. I could go for eth extraction too but have to study up on that. I'd like either butter or something hash-like preferably. Also like kif.

Last edited:
Well I really haven't thought it through...I enjoyed coco cannabutter as is when someone gave me some. I could go for eth extraction too but have to study up on that. I'd like either butter or something hash-like preferably. Also like kif.
Application makes a huge difference. Butter grabs thc like you wouldn't believe.
Never made kief, but I have done brownies that would kill Willie Nelson. On

Neat idea. Love some of the new renewable energy tech that's starting to pop up....

Would be neat to have a little renewable energy park somewhere with several of the smartflowers and some of the wind trees...

wind-tree-wind-turbine-4.jpg

Application makes a huge difference. Butter grabs thc like you wouldn't believe.
Never made kief, but I have done brownies that would kill Willie Nelson. On
Just the kind of thing I wanted to hear. I know I can do that I've seen plenty of info around here.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back