Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo Ooo
@Rebel - new autoflower supporter badge pretty please!https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ragons-double-dragon-and-amnesia-stone.55749/
As well 10k rep fat kitty too please! Thanks!

Of course my brother!!

Hi my friend

Hiya Ripp! Sorry I missed your first post!!! Idk why the heck that happened... You should just be able to put up the bat signal for me! Coming right up!!

Btw Ripper is KILLIN' Y'ALL with trophies and awards... His work here on site is becoming second to none! Y'all better watch out for Ripper!! Badge leading the site!!

Hey @Rebel I was wondering if you could throw some stinking badges my way?:biggrin:

Not sure what qualifies me for the late night badge, but I am on late nights most nights and sometimes for multiple time zones. Yeah I am an owl, so they say.

Also, during the spring equinox party I coined the term "Vibeland" so I was hoping that I had the AFN vibe?????:woody:

I would like to enter a contest or competition also. But there aren't any at the moment (that I can see) for new growers like myself. Any in the works?

Thanks Rebel you rock :headbang:

Oh for sure!! I'm about to announce the 2 liter Pop bottle grow off for the photoperiod section!

My @trailanimal in the window support grow with a Black Dragon under a Noma 800 lumens led light bulb . :thumbsup:
View attachment 730466
My @trailanimal in the window support grow with a Black Dragon under a Noma 800 lumens led light bulb . :thumbsup:
View attachment 730466
this morn under the 25w led grow light, before sola comes around and makes taking a decent pic just about impossible
P1040299.JPG

US ribeye shipped to Denmark.

Nice steaks!

For dessert; smokey Earl Gray with milk and a sample of FB Stardawg.
US ribeye shipped to Denmark.

Nice steaks!

For dessert; smokey Earl Gray with milk and a sample of FB Stardawg.
look at all that US fat!

Three down. Smoke break
149167864316660079176.jpg
14916792799091244450952.jpg
14916793078411906139727.jpg

MMmmm Seared to perfection.
Who needs charcoal? I swear I can hear one of those crying to be smothered in sauteed onions.
:pass:
Who needs a grill indeed! My new obsession, cooking Sous Vide. Not to mention I use my immersion circulator to make my canna oil as well. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back