Status
Not open for further replies.
format ? size not sure.
it was on my fone,but using my computers internet.
i cancelled it,tried uploading from my computer it says 98%,oops no its 100% and conversion is underway another 9mins maybe.
:pighug:

In the computer, just right click on the file and hit "Properties" it will tell you the format type and the file size. It is easy to end up with video in the gigabytes. That's why it is important to have the camera, be it phone or stand alone, set to the best settings. Tell me what model camera and Ill dig out the manual and find how to reset it exactly.
:pass:

Any of you guys played around with a fizz pot? I was thinking about how to build one out that would be more usable since they normally dump their load until the reaction quits and then nothing. Why could you not set one up using bag concrete from the home store and either an addition funnel or a peristaltic dosing pump on a timer. Either way you could simply release a set amount of acid into the reaction chamber and it would be a consistent addition. then you have to only tune the drip to coincide with a level of CO2 desired. The hotter months are coming in the northern hemisphere and I am thinking it might be a good way to use it in the 2nd hottest part of the day to my advantage. First hottest stretch is going to be my lights out as I am going to switch from 24 to 20-4.

just a eyefone 5s camers mov. file 458mb
:pighug:

Here is what you can expect from the Iphone 5

Go to: Settings/photo & camera, tap Record Video and select the 720p HD at 30 (frames per second) FPS.
You can start at 720 and if not happy with the size or quality, you can raise it from there almost doubling the size per minute at each step up.

Standard video recording

• 720p HD at 30fps: 60MB per minute
  • 1080p HD at 30fps (default resolution): 130MB per minute
  • 1080p HD at 60fps (smoother video): 200MB per minute
  • 4k (highest resolution; iPhone 6S and 6S Plus only): 375MB per minute
:pass:

Bondage time with my ladies!.
1491674955954-1473925525.jpg

Morning Stoners! :pass:
The Plant of the Month competition is filling up. Only 4 or 5 slots are left, and noms close in 7 days! :eyebrows::toke:
A reminder of the shwag the winner gets:

Remember December opened with a few new rule changes including the ability to now self nominate
YOUR OWN PLANT into the competition so remember

:redcard:READ THE RULES:redcard:

The Rules:

1) The BOM/POM is open to both self nominations as well as member nominations of any plant that meets the criteria following

2) Must be a Fully Auto flowering plant.

3) Nominating member can only nominate 1 picture per monthly contest.

4) One plant one nomination per member, Final picture decided by grower ( when applicable). Single picture of plant- no multi-views, no altered pics and no filters, please. Inanimate objects placed in photo or on plant to relate size are allowed, as long as not in excess. Any signage is limited to member name and strain.

5) Full documentation here on AFN. Fully documented meaning at least 4 weeks (28 days) to the time of the photograph, photographed & posted between the 1st of the previous month to the 15th of the current month.

6) A Thread link must be provided.

7) If a plant has been nominated in a previous BOM/POM Competition that plant is no longer eligable in the following months competition.

8) There will be no solicitation of votes via p.m or public announcement. You are allowed to post a link to the comp in your sig but any other chat in p.m or in journals that IS REPORTED TO A MODERATOR ....will cause immediate disqualification of the said members plant (providing evidence) and also carry a 6 month BOM ban

NOMINATIONS ARE ACCEPTED the 1st through the 15th of each month. Voting will begin the 16th of each month and run until midnight of the last day of the month.

No updates of plants in the BOM thread AFTER VOTING BEGINS.

The first 20 QUALIFYING entries will be accepted

Any member that WINS the monthly BOM/POM must sit out the following 3 competitions

The Prizes So Far :
20170401_140703-jpg.726239

3.. Fast Buds Auto seed's
3.. Dutch Passion Auto Fem's
3.. Sweet Seeds Fems
3.. Mephisto Genetics Fems

AFN POM MUG designed by our own @Rebel.
Possibly more to follow! :muahaha: Who the hell decided having a bat s**t crazy rooster as a temp was a good idea?! :drunks:

Each months winner will also be invited to join the official CannaZone Test Team in the seed division
(After passing AFN background investigation)

NOTE: Prizes may vary between the US and Europe.

So, without further procrastination.....
May the Most Worthy Pic WIN!!

LET THE NOMINATIONS BEGIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back