Status
Not open for further replies.
Just made a box of brownies with the hash (about 2 grams maybe 3 tops) I got from dry sifting a OZ of shake and buds and then the left over weed after dry sifting (25 grams atleast) and like .6 or .7 of hash rosin. Did this just for fun to try and rip some one up lol going to dispensary once they are done and giving a couple to a couple buddy's! I hope these are fire! Made the oil in a crock pot with hash and weed for 12 hours all day yesterday. Then melted the activated rosin after I strained the hash and weed out.

Those sound insane ... remember to include a warning label. :vibe::drool:

Just made a box of brownies with the hash (about 2 grams maybe 3 tops) I got from dry sifting a OZ of shake and buds and then the left over weed after dry sifting (25 grams atleast) and like .6 or .7 of hash rosin. Did this just for fun to try and rip some one up lol going to dispensary once they are done and giving a couple to a couple buddy's! I hope these are fire! Made the oil in a crock pot with hash and weed for 12 hours all day yesterday. Then melted the activated rosin after I strained the hash and weed out.
Sounds good man, be sure to let us know how they turned out. I had to visit the dispensary too since you mentioned it.
b5d3456d6e47d8462db43cb809efdf1b.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have been making bubble with my trim/fanleaves for 10 years now .. a chemical free bonus if u like :haha:

Dunno yet !

But most of the trim was popcorn from my OG K .. So i know it will be strong as "insert swear word" :eyebrows:

Can't u just put him in tent and benefit from UV on plants haha :rofl:
Only problem with putting Rex in the tent is that he would get hungry and eat my plants. He prefers living moving food, but he will also eat anything green too.

Sounds good man, be sure to let us know how they turned out. I had to visit the dispensary too since you mentioned it.
b5d3456d6e47d8462db43cb809efdf1b.jpg

I miss being my own dispensary! This move sucks on that part, weed prices and hash prices are just dumb. Once a grower it kills to buy from a dispensary but a mf has to smoke lol! Got 4 seeds above ground right now and started 4 more in 2-3 weeks and so on. So hopefully after the next 3 months or so I be back supplying my self.

Those sound insane ... remember to include a warning label. :vibe::drool:

I'll let people know that they should be pretty darn potent lol the coconut oil was prob the thickest oil iv ever made. I wasn't trying either was just using it to occupy my time lol but those are usually the times they are mad crazy. I don't like eating homemade edibles, with my medical problems that's literally dancing with the devil I might pace my self on one just to see but other then that I'm giving them out. I get a lot of enjoyment when I rip some on up lol. (Always warn them too so it's not scary if it hits them super hard.)

I have been making bubble with my trim/fanleaves for 10 years now .. a chemical free bonus if u like :haha:

Dunno yet !

But most of the trim was popcorn from my OG K .. So i know it will be strong as "insert swear word" :eyebrows:

Can't u just put him in tent and benefit from UV on plants haha :rofl:

How do you dry your trim before making bubble? I've got a lot of trim in an open bag and just shake it around once a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back