Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be making soil soon too. I get my truck back in a few days, and as soon I can afford it I'm off to fill it up a few times with compost. I have two beds of soft maple wood about a cord worth each. They are layed out 2 ft deep and about 10x20 ft. wide, then stuffed with straw and old container soil and yard debris. That was done two springs ago, this year it all gets covered with compost and planted with cover crops for the year. Next year it gets planted full of perennials like berries and stuff. It's a fun pet project, it's a modified hugelkultur bed.

I will be making soil soon too. I get my truck back in a few days, and as soon I can afford it I'm off to fill it up a few times with compost. I have two beds of soft maple wood about a cord worth each. They are layed out 2 ft deep and about 10x20 ft. wide, then stuffed with straw and old container soil and yard debris. That was done two springs ago, this year it all gets covered with compost and planted with cover crops for the year. Next year it gets planted full of perennials like berries and stuff. It's a fun pet project, it's a modified hugelkultur bed.
So you've basically built raised beds with the cordwood walls? That sounds pretty awesome .

Hello Good AFN

Are we enjoying this fine Saturday ?

I just made me and a friend a weekend treat :

some bubble made from 1.5 oz of trimmings :

DSC_0024a.JPG
DSC_0025a.JPG

:pass: there's enough for all to have a puff or 2 :pighug:

Just made a box of brownies with the hash (about 2 grams maybe 3 tops) I got from dry sifting a OZ of shake and buds and then the left over weed after dry sifting (25 grams atleast) and like .6 or .7 of hash rosin. Did this just for fun to try and rip some one up lol going to dispensary once they are done and giving a couple to a couple buddy's! I hope these are fire! Made the oil in a crock pot with hash and weed for 12 hours all day yesterday. Then melted the activated rosin after I strained the hash and weed out.

Looks Sooo tasty, brother. Making do with less here:pass:

I have been making bubble with my trim/fanleaves for 10 years now .. a chemical free bonus if u like :haha:

Nice Slowmo! I bet that's tasty.

Dunno yet !

But most of the trim was popcorn from my OG K .. So i know it will be strong as "insert swear word" :eyebrows:

Rex here requires more watts than my grow tent and my wife bitches at me about the power bill lol.

Can't u just put him in tent and benefit from UV on plants haha :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back