Status
Not open for further replies.
auto Duck just came out last month. If its as good as pure ducksfoot, OHH yeah its worth it! I want to grow some just because!
What a beauty! I guess ill have to test it out. Too bad I have literally no room left. Maybe ill have to just wait on that other mephisto strain and get the auto duck.
How strong was your smell and what was the fragrance?

Ducksfoot produces buds almost the entire length of her branches! Very productive plant!

Don't know about DP's duck but these first of all, don't smell like any Cannabis i've ever grown. Little smell till late flower, then they can get a little stinky, still not like Canna. The smell like ferns and smoke, like from a wood fire.

I believe DP used Auto White Widow for the base, the auto duck may have some of the WW smell.
That's looking like carpet :drool:

Happy Friday AFN! it's finally the weekend!

e3fb8a145fa424ca3138a43a5cb88047.jpg

Well that's positive news. The fact that its dp means it'll be good. So its going to be low odour? That's exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks for the thumbs up so we are 3/3 so far

Mine was very low odour and not a typical canna smell either. I had a large bush(24foot circumference and 5 feet tall) and you could barely smell it. This was just a single plant though, and I have heard that others have not had the same low smell experience.

Small section of the plant
IMG_4416600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back