Status
Not open for further replies.
@MissUniverse - Auoduck was just released in January, so grows will be very limited. I grew out a Frisian Duck photoperiod outdoors last summer. AT first I thought the potency was a little lacking, but once it hit a nice cure, its really quite good. Smell of mine is a lime like odour, not super strong but would be good for stealthy types of grow. I think the addition of the white widow is only going to improve potency.

auto Duck just came out last month. If its as good as pure ducksfoot, OHH yeah its worth it! I want to grow some just because!

Hey everyone, has any of you grown dp's autoduck? Is it worth my time even as a novelty?
In going to tag some,people to see if they can help. Please @ me or reply to this post

@Mossy @pop22 @The Elvis @Starbreaker @stepside @archie gemmill (I know I missed a lot but you guys can help me find the info I seek). Thank you guys so much!!!

Here's some bud on my Ducksfoot:

Ducksfoot Buds pic1 -2-15-2017.jpg
Ducksfoot Buds pic2 -2-15-2017.jpg
Ducksfoot Buds pic3  -2-15-2017.jpg

Herbies like just got it and I'm ordering it asap before its out if stock. I just want some more feedback from a bunch of you guys. Thank you @Renaissance Redneck . that's 1 for 1 so far

@MissUniverse - Auoduck was just released in January, so grows will be very limited. I grew out a Frisian Duck photoperiod outdoors last summer. AT first I thought the potency was a little lacking, but once it hit a nice cure, its really quite good. Smell of mine is a lime like odour, not super strong but would be good for stealthy types of grow. I think the addition of the white widow is only going to improve potency.
Well that's positive news. The fact that its dp means it'll be good. So its going to be low odour? That's exactly what I'm looking for.
I haven't grown it, but I can't see where growing any strain would be a waste of time
Thanks for the thumbs up so we are 3/3 so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back