Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this post will be deemed political, but it is good news for live stoners, especially in Alaska. In Alaska the use of and home growing of cannabis is allowed everywhere, can't smoke in public though. But communities can vote whether or not to allow commercial aspects of cannabis, retail outlets, growing facilities, etc. In Valdez there was a push to ban commercialization. It was voted down 835 to 268, Cheers Valdez!...View attachment 743908 Herbal Outfitters in Valdez, the first pot shop to open in AK.

Congrats!

Sounds like some good smoke! Can't go wrong with anything Skunk, in my opinion! :d5:

This is a good one here...I have one more freebie of it left..she will be getting germinated soon..

http://www.drkrippling.co.uk/SUPERSKUNKAUTO.html

Finished product:

IMG_20170413_184029.jpg

This is the pot where I throw all my weed seeds that I thought where dead or duds nd so far I got one survivor I think it will be called bear grillz
1493848101323-233858730.jpg
. It also survived me digging it out of the ground so on think it's a keeper

Not a bad idea....:pass:

I thought of the downside, and it's for the sellers. Easier to find means it gets used. But then, the more it's used the better. It's buizniss, with pleasure.

TaaaDaaa (drum roll)

Poet Laureate of the Day. GG.:peace::toke:

Dutch Passion wil not send to Canada nor will sensi or Greenhouse. There may be a couple more but I think they are the main ones. Everyone else seems to send to Canada

Attention anyone who had grown fast buds genetics if you email them pictures of your ready to harvest plants and or good unique photos of their plants you can get free seeds from them. Just email them with photos. For anyone who didn't kno:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back