Status
Not open for further replies.
@archie gemmill and @bushmasterar15 @912GreenSkell

Bushy likes his food and so does skelly, and archive always likes his cuppa and I know he'd like what I've just cooked. A nice lamb curry too perfection, View attachment 970246
Looks nice, what’s for desert?
29E95932-977D-44AC-8318-F590095B3C50.jpeg

I like microwave meals my self, quick and easy....

What you going too do?
Well beside getting fully over medicated, I have a few girls just about ready for harvest so those get priority. I do have some canned soup and couple frozen fillets of cod to hold me over.

I remember me and my other 2 pals went too a buffet lol

We paid like 30 dollars, the guy made us pay first the clown, we were too gangster for his buffet lol we were going too Rob food haha.

Us being 3 big lads who have just been smoking out in the car we were wrecked. The food got yammed as we were hungry and pissed off at him lol

Well beside getting fully over medicated, I have a few girls just about ready for harvest so those get priority. I do have some canned soup and couple frozen fillets of cod to hold me over.

That's good enough pal,,, like the other I went and trained hard and I tryed too stay away from all stimulants, I only drank a lucizade which formula was changed in 2017, I had full blown insomnia that day, I swear too god you gotta be carefull what you drink. And it couldn't of been me because I sometimes indulge in preworkout powders which are stronger than most stuff on the shelfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back