Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads, im torn between two lights
Roleadro 400w cob full spec
Or
Marshydro 600w led
Im in an 80x80 and on a budget, Im leaning towards the newer roleadro. Its got less reviews but is made by the same company as the mars hydro.
What do ye reckon?
I think you would be able to grow equally well with either. You understand that there are better choices out there. Yes it may cost a little more up front but you will make up for it with energy savings and better yields. Life choices are filled with compromises you have to go with what works best for you.

I personally like the spectrum of the Cree cxa-3070 3000k over the Mars spectrum. For a single light grow.

I am starting to think 2ml might have been a wee bit too enthusiastic first dose of this batch. Glad I took it as early as I did. This might be a very interesting ride coming up.

I am starting to think 2ml might have been a wee bit too enthusiastic first dose of this batch. Glad I took it as early as I did. This might be a very interesting ride coming up.

My first experience with the tincture was very positive,,, apart from when I did over do it and plaited a few of my big girls together ,,,
I put mine in a teaspoon of sugar and let that dissolve in my mouth ,,, makes your gums tingle lol,

Great for joint arthritis pain ,,,appetite ;;;in moderation I found it a good tonic ,,,,

And in excess a crazy ride ,

Its a well known brand of tonic :biggrin::pighug:
IMAG1320.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back