Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning AFN Just like a 2 year old I m learning how to dress myself the only difference is the 2 year old is 80 and gas a mouth of an 80 year old the f word is a large part of his vocabulary as he struggles to put on socks . shirt and sweaters , calling each of them by the foulest of names imaginal :biggrin: please feel free to form an image and have good laugh maybe it will help get you though the day .:rofl:

:rofl: But, I respect my Elders too much. I'm climbing the old age ladder myself. As a matter of fact, my doctors tell me they don't see diabetics like me. My life span was 42 on average. I've went well past that, but its not for the weak at heart. I've had every damn thing you could think of. Almost died twice from pneumonia alone not counting other freaking things that almost done me in. I should write a book! :rofl:

I cuss everyday! :crying::crying:

Good day All. Let's share. :pass:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I would like to see Bear in a onesie!

Matter if fact maybe AFN should have a photo contest of all AFN Members wearing their best onsie:crying::crying:

First time grow indoors nice harvest for 1 plant i topped and lst it was only 12 in tall when finished choppd 1 and 3 more to go they should be ready in a week or so 122 grams wet i cant wait to smoke it
20181105_203840.jpg
20181105_200036.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back