Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy peeps :pass:stuck in work not enjoying it :coffee2:
Hey @barry davenport :pass:onesies are all the rage,a zipper few buttons and done
:pighug:

He could get one for the landlady as well
49d0e785256bd66f8402fbf60c1e0571.jpg

This might break some stoner's hearts:deadhorse:. In the north end of the San Joaquin Valley of California the authorities busted an illegal pot grow of GET THIS 540,000 plants growing on 194 acres (78.5 Hectares). Based on the video in the news cast it looked ready for harvest with some really big colas. They did not talk about value. I pencil it out at about $475,000,000.00 wholesale and triple that at retail.

What were they thinking? No one will notice.......................... right!

Just think of the inputs to a grow like that: about 1 million seeds, all of the labor to cull the male plants, water, nutrients etc.. Just mind boogling.

That's what the government really hates..........there's gold in them there hills and they ain't getting their cut...............

This might break some stoner's hearts:deadhorse:. In the north end of the San Joaquin Valley of California the authorities busted an illegal pot grow of GET THIS 540,000 plants growing on 194 acres (78.5 Hectares). Based on the video in the news cast it looked ready for harvest with some really big colas. They did not talk about value. I pencil it out at about $475,000,000.00 wholesale and triple that at retail.

What were they thinking? No one will notice.......................... right!

Just think of the inputs to a grow like that: about 1 million seeds, all of the labor to cull the male plants, water, nutrients etc.. Just mind boogling.

Where did you think all them cheap ounces came from in dispensaries lol

I bet you could smell it from the helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back