Status
Not open for further replies.
heya HG :pass: peeps :pass:yep i spent £12 of 12 packs of papers when i can normally buy a box of 50 of my favs for £12
element hemp have caught my eye.but in general as long as they catch fire im happy :coffee:
:pighug:
doh edit....no sorry elements rice paper
I havent tried them yet. Im open to it tho. Have you tried any flavored papers? Ive heard either no flavor or bad flavor but never tried myself.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Im looking for a really good Durban that has true Durban weird taste. Also has anyone herd of
Oasis Genetics they seem to do all autos and most are all the big names. Also NL is really really good allot of people used it for crosses . One of my tops is a c99X Nl i got form some one on UTG wish i could find him again.

S.O.D.K I don't think pics do her justice...she's about 2.5 feet tall and nearly 3 feet wide...certainly 1 of the best plants I've grown so far!
20181105_080543.jpg

I quite liked the durban by Dutch Passion. It had a unique anise dominant smell/taste with a fruity twist. Quite unique! Nice uphigh sativa efffect
Thats cool its good to hear .I keep hearing the DP durban is good but thats about the only one i see out there thats not crossed to death or fruity .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back