Status
Not open for further replies.
Ham many hours of daylight do you have on the 21st of june and how many minutes of sun do you lose daily? When is expected winter/adverse weather?
All day sun I can plant by May 10th and go till end of Oct

Sounds stellar to me!!

Fruity Chronic Juice by delicious has been superb. Blueberry by DP, but she can be a bit finicky especially early on in life. Think Fast is great as is Durban Poison.
The NL I have are from Seed Stockers I'll see about getting some Dutch Passion genetics

Well that sux, might have to pull the pin on this grow and start again.. :face:

Since the finish of the last grow I've been battling fatigue and have not set up well. Timing has been off and still don't have everything organized..

Will medicate deeply on the matter and decide to persist or lump the ladies in soil and take the time to setup and rework my hydro rig properly!

mumbling6

The NL I have are from Seed Stockers I'll see about getting some Dutch Passion genetics

SS are putting out some stellar plants for sure man...the only problem i see with them is the lack of outdoor grows completed using their strains. If you have a good feeling, go for it!! That's how we pave the way to finding out new outdoor champion plants!

SS are putting out some stellar plants for sure man...the only problem i see with them is the lack of outdoor grows completed using their strains. If you have a good feeling, go for it!! That's how we pave the way to finding out new outdoor champion plants!

That decision will be made after I run these autos and I cant recall ever smoking any NL I will be giving them a 6 to 8 week start inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back