Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome...have you resisted sampling some? I can never help myself but to take a cheeky test bud!:pass:
Will be posting a couple of pics tomorrow.....she is doing well and packing the buds well.....the buds and bud leaves are getting tinged with purple.......trichs are about 25% cloudy.....figure 5-7 days....thanks for asking!

Haha yea it does go together doesn't it. Takes all kinds though. I know I'm of the dinosaur persuasion:biggrin:

That's why I try and get as many young people to listen to it as possible......most folks once they hear it they love it.....don't want it to die out......there are kids out there now who don't even know who the Beatles were.................................

Awesome...have you resisted sampling some? I can never help myself but to take a cheeky test bud!:pass:

Yep, tried it under the guise of seeing if it was ready....took a small bud about a week ago........good buzz, mostly sativa like, mellowing to the couch.....only lasted about an hour though, I figure it wasn't quite mature.....did find out that mixing it with the Gorilla Glue I had makes a great high!

Well folks.....great tunes tonight....I've got to go mix some nutes and feed my Blueberry Auto............think she is going to surpass the Dark Devil! Later!

Any one ever transplant a auto from outside inground to indoors im considering transplanting they just started pre flowering showing. just wondering as the winter weather approaches

Any one ever transplant a auto from outside inground to indoors im considering transplanting they just started pre flowering showing. just wondering as the winter weather approaches
I would think you could. Is it in a pot outside?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back