Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go on that music archive sight I posted about you can download quite a few live concerts with The John Cippolina Band. If you need the archive address just say so and i will post it now.........great source for live shows of many great bands e.g. Grateful Dead, The Dead, Tedeschi-Trucks to name a few. I have several hundred CDs recorded from this site.........Great listening!
Yep that's a great site, I've used it for a few years. Never looked up Cip though!:pass:

Yep that's a great site, I've used it for a few years. Never looked up Cip though!:pass:

Yep, he be there under John Cippolina......quality isn't the greatest but listenable!

That's a must-have for sure lol...we got similar taste.Hope others can enjoy it:smoking:

I think we are from the same era......the Jurrasic! If you smoke weed and don't like this music you are.........oh hell I don't know!

@hesgone13 shows the gals? The dark devil must be getting fat now?

Will be posting a couple of pics tomorrow.....she is doing well and packing the buds well.....the buds and bud leaves are getting tinged with purple.......trichs are about 25% cloudy.....figure 5-7 days....thanks for asking!

Haha yea it does go together doesn't it. Takes all kinds though. I know I'm of the dinosaur persuasion:biggrin:
I think we are from the same era......the Jurrasic! If you smoke weed and don't like this music you are.........oh hell I don't know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back