Status
Not open for further replies.
So @barry davenport
i Just put a couple [HASHTAG]#seedstockers[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Stickfingers[/HASHTAG] in and [HASHTAG]#Santa[/HASHTAG]Marta in 3ltr pots and also 3 [HASHTAG]#BlackBerryGums[/HASHTAG] but they in solo cups for now ,,,

I germed one between a couple used tea bags ,,, germed but the root is tea stained ,,we shall see

The two [HASHTAG]#Hyper[/HASHTAG]RyderSpg that sprouted are looking a bit leggy ,,

And I harvesting this bud by bud ,,

And I got two [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG] mystery seeds and a reg [HASHTAG]#sugarbaker[/HASHTAG] going ,,,I lost two mephisto to the dampening off syndrome and a whole set of [HASHTAG]#sisterdiscipline[/HASHTAG] too the same ,,, they all germ it's just they don't like my recycled soil ,,, but it's only ever had fish mix added to it and soil enhancers so I can't figure that one out

View attachment 966918

May have the soil to hot for the babies.

Happy Halloween AFN! :D

Hope you all get ALL the candy you deserve! (and more!!)

6b81e8094875bbc9a126f9fc78bb2e0a.jpg

Steer Clear of the nutters tonight!! .... you'll know if you come accross one

fetisch-henker-kostuem--mw-108715-1.jpg

Intense Look .... Check!
Threatening outfit - Check!
Movie Quality Axe - Check!

This guy won't have any candy for you .... just bad memories waiting to happen!!

:holymoly:

Have Fun!! :rofl:

This is the thing, she may be right as if you've gone the way you have then the effects across your body may still be happening, and if we're looking at vascular inflammation being reduced, better diet and weight loss then it is quite possible for your blood pressure to be under control now. If you're like me you'll have your own blood pressure meter to check every now and then just to make sure so you'll know quickly enough yourself if your blood pressure is rising into the "high" range, ain't as if these things cost much. All I know is I went from zero symptoms to "positive" to "under control" in, now 14 months so what the long term effects could be is very much open to question.

I feel like hulk when mine gets high. This was 3 days no smoking for doc appointment!
IMG_20181031_064532.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back