Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not fussed either, I just want some good meds! And share my mistakes with others. Occasional successes are a bonus.

Sent from my comfy chair. [emoji3][emoji41][emoji848][emoji12]

221.jpeg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN :vibe::vibe::vibe:

Who's going out a Haunting...?

I heard this on QI this week...and laughed me head off.

https://lifehacker.com/bury-underwear-in-your-garden-to-test-how-healthy-your-1794605796

I've known many a pair of underpants growing their own micro organisms.....when they have been left in the laundry basket too long...but this one is totally New to me...

:crying:

Next time I find a pair of hubbys grungy undies...I might try experimenting..instead of sticking them in the washing machine..

:crying:

Last edited:
good morning afn :biggrin: spent the day trying to sort out some very in experienced bankers lack of English seemed to be a major stumbling block after 3 hours on the phone we finally found a person :cooldance: and salved the problem now i can sell my truck onward and upward enjoy your day :pass:

good morning afn :biggrin: spent the day trying to sort out some very in experienced bankers lack of English seemed to be a major stumbling block after 3 hours on the phone we finally found a person :cooldance: and salved the problem now i can sell my truck onward and upward enjoy your day :pass:

Happy-Halloween-2018.jpg
happy halloween barry i find support staff especially in the uk hard it all goes to India mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back