Status
Not open for further replies.
@archie gemmill, this isn’t you is it?
Dad is desperate for a cuppa tea but his son has other ideas! (Please don’t watch if easily offended by very colourful language)

If that happened to me first thing in the morning I'd be sore lol....but there is some thing about the UK accent that makes it sound so funny:d5:

time to top my tank.....
P1050910_edited.jpeg

I've only grown two of the Fastbuds strains.
I got a hair shy of 8oz from their GG4 (with lst) and... I was too stoned to weigh out all the blackberry. Probably around 9oz off three plants. (Untrained)
I've only grown one Mephisto strain (gasp). That was a Sour Hound, in the 2 liter grow.
When I'm done testing, I want to put my other SH in my 7 Gallon felt pot, and see how she turns out.

That black dog I posted is growing like she'd be able to fill most of a 4'x4' scrog by herself.
I love scrog grows, when I was doing photo's that was the only way I did them..:thumbsup::d5::smokeout:

If that happened to me first thing in the morning I'd be sore lol....but there is some thing about the UK accent that makes it sound so funny:d5:
I would’ve reached for a pot or pan before I got that irate with the kettle.

We understand the slapstick, but need subtitles for the lingo. And I'm sure our colloquial ramblings be equally amusing to "them"

We understand the slapstick, but need subtitles for the lingo. And I'm sure our colloquial ramblings be equally amusing to "them"
Allow me to translate......he said “what’s wrong with this fu*king kettle” a lot followed by lots of other bad words that would put a drunken sailor to shame....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back