Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, thanks!
Her tiny pot mate is in preflower, So that big girl should be following suite within the next week. The ones in the back should be done in a week or two. Might get 1/4lb off those ones (questionable genetics).
The way she's growing, I don't doubt the big girl in front will give 3-5oz, maybe 6-7oz IF flower goes the same way veg. did. View attachment 993047
Big girl's lesser seen sister that'll give me an 8th, maybe.
View attachment 993048
This girl may be questionable, but man she stinks so pretty, And is a nice reddish purple color.
Looks great to me Brother!:d5::smokeout:

Hey, thanks!
Her tiny pot mate is in preflower, So that big girl should be following suite within the next week. The ones in the back should be done in a week or two. Might get 1/4lb off those ones (questionable genetics).
The way she's growing, I don't doubt the big girl in front will give 3-5oz, maybe 6-7oz IF flower goes the same way veg. did. View attachment 993047
Big girl's lesser seen sister that'll give me an 8th, maybe.
View attachment 993048
This girl may be questionable, but man she stinks so pretty, And is a nice reddish purple color.
looking good&green
in your house

I can't wait try out FD's huge strains.
For some reason, Everything in my tent gets pretty big if the genetics don't suck...and his are awesome.
I'm gonna be doing Mephisto's -- illum#29 (Ghost Toof) & White Train next and A Fastbuds Test...:bong:

POETRY of FESTIVUS
is fluttering bye........
P1050006-01.jpeg
last day4 WORD PLAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back