Status
Not open for further replies.
I can never bring myself round to killing them off. I have a couple now that have had a terrible start, but I'm going to let them go and see what I get!
Ha ;) Got that right man!! Wonder if i should just kill the original batch and restart. Only a couple are looking close to proper. I mean none are looking really bad, but none are looking great either (well the blackstone haze, double grape and especially the HSO blue dream are doing pretty well)

Adapt and overcome adversity....someone told me that one when i first started out growing and it seems to have stuck in my head!
im glad it wasnt,the less you do the less can go wrong :eyebrows:
hi peeps the eejits back :coffee:
get them kettles filled and lit :smoking:

:pighug:

Beauty pics!! Hey what the hell...i am going to go and grab a few pics of the girls...maybe you guys can help me make the call of whether i am mass culling or not. I still have time to cull and pull my run off in time, if i need to. Back in 20
That was the cattle that broke into the property last night but didn't see them and the damage they did in the garden till today. They ate all the cabbage that was left and was about to be picked to put in the cold room. Had to get ahold of the sheriff to get the rancher to remove them. Next time if they break in it will be time to fill the freezer.

im glad it wasnt,the less you do the less can go wrong :eyebrows:
hi peeps the eejits back :coffee:
get them kettles filled and lit :smoking:

:pighug:

I tried the do less approach (presoaking to save the finicky early stage), and it burned me!! LOL sometimes the more labour intensive is the proper way, all depends on climate!

Good evening ladies and gents! So this sweet little thing came today. Christmas present for the Mrs. She said she loves it and it makes her green taste so good without all the harshness. Plus it has swag appeal lol. Thats a win I'd say. :hookah::woohoo:
20181227_213913.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back