Status
Not open for further replies.
good morn/affynoon/eve Live Stoners!
P1050006.JPG

I've been experimenting with autos this year. Let about 15 or so grow naturally... biggest was 4oz on the button. Had about 5 that were bang on. Safe to say I'm going back to my abusive ways from here out. Just doesn't work for me if I don't chop them to bits and scream at them lol

Fat and Sassy taught me that a natural untrained plant can get huge

Fat and Sassy taught me that a natural untrained plant can get huge
Oh I've seen plenty folk that can do it like. Just seems to be me it doesn't work for. Tried everything. Top fed, bottom fed, 3 gal, 5 gal, blurples, hps, doesn't matter what I do, of I don't abuse them they just don't yield. Even had a bunch of brooklynne sunrise that got 4ft tall and still got 4oz avg from them.
Couple grow offs coming up though so the bondage table be getting plenty of action

Oh I've seen plenty folk that can do it like. Just seems to be me it doesn't work for. Tried everything. Top fed, bottom fed, 3 gal, 5 gal, blurples, hps, doesn't matter what I do, of I don't abuse them they just don't yield. Even had a bunch of brooklynne sunrise that got 4ft tall and still got 4oz avg from them.
Couple grow offs coming up though so the bondage table be getting plenty of action
just gotta keep truck'n with what works
4you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back