Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy peeps :pass: N tox can lock out cal/mag to i think.dark green and a bit of claw,dont matter how much cal/mag is fed if N tox locks it out :shrug: just thinking out loud im no professional :paleo:

:pighug:

Prepay is in constant update you can bet that when they notice your bill is going way down and be out to check it.
Goes between £1 and £7 per day depending on what I'm growing anyway. Been at it long enough to not worry about them noticing anything. Won't really go down anyway cos I'll be ramping up the wattage. Just don't want it getting any higher. Reckon it's dropped about 20% since this morning. If I can get that to 50% before doubling my watts there won't be any difference

howdy peeps :pass: N tox can lock out cal/mag to i think.dark green and a bit of claw,dont matter how much cal/mag is fed if N tox locks it out :shrug: just thinking out loud im no professional :paleo:

:pighug:
Yep definitely a bit too much nitrogen so will cut back on the a+b. Time for a good ol flush me thinks ✌✌

your doesn't look like the top photo, I think your's more along lines of calmag and/or P def... yours has more rusty spots at-least in photo's maybe your able see something I can't..the reason I was leaning towards calmag, I was thinking more or less Iron def which would fall into calmag... but certainly could be a P def too or in addition ...:pop::smokeout:
Definitely not a calmag issue, cal defs start at the top and mag defs start at the bottom, this shit just appeared everywhere lol!!
I do think i have a phosphorus problem though, not sure how cos my ph is decent so just gonna flush them, spray with mag, then a spray with neem and see what happens lol!

Ph is bang on, 6 going in and 6 coming out!
Definitely not a cal or mag issue as i use this due to growing in coco!
View attachment 992297
Above is from the internet.
View attachment 992298
My leaves are darker but the rust spots look the same!
Think your gonna have to call on waira for this one mate. The patchy weird bits look like when I got bad p Def but could swear mine was like a purplish colour. Rusty spots I'm sure is cal or mag Def as long as it's not transpiration burn. The leaves that look fried though.
You checked the ph of the coco itself? Run off isn't always a very good way to check. I've been told off for advising it a few times lol.
What ppm you putting in?
I'd head over to the med bay anyway cos we all seem to be fairly stumped round here. Waira is officially on holiday but he might poke his head in at some point.

Little update

How long did it take before you could bloom again mate? Only seen a few folk mega crop n never really paid attention.

Ahh shit mate its me having the stoned moment. Seen the [HASHTAG]#megacrop[/HASHTAG] and thought it was mega cropped photos :face: your good man. Not losing your marbles yet lol
I see :d5: no bro I let them grow natural

I see :d5: no bro I let them grow natural
I've been experimenting with autos this year. Let about 15 or so grow naturally... biggest was 4oz on the button. Had about 5 that were bang on. Safe to say I'm going back to my abusive ways from here out. Just doesn't work for me if I don't chop them to bits and scream at them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back