Status
Not open for further replies.
.....PWOOOARRHH......have you seen what this lady is doing with her chutney's...:rofl:

@Vapo69 OMG, another one! Now I have actually experienced chutney in various forms and cannot see how it relates to racks, etc???????

Nice ,,, I asked Mark about these,, I Said would be nice to work back auto :coffee: he never got back :smoking:
Cheers hayri,

really hope they do finish in 42~49 days that would be amazing, if it works i'll do a motherplant/cuttings thing next year.

Merry Christmas to you and your family pal!:bighug::pass:

I'm getting one!

Ha great...:d5:..you can let us know..

I hear talk of charging exta for hand trimmed bud!

Nowt would surprise me....:shrug:...I heard a while back some of the Breeders were charging more for Regular seed than Fems..because they were better to breed off...:pass:.and I was like Wow..hell of a sales strategy....

Given birth and generating new life is the most amazing happening on earth and if it's a Christmas birth they're standing under a good star!

Dinafems new Quick strains Quick Kush ( blue ) and Quick Critical ( yellow )....
View attachment 991177
View attachment 991179
View attachment 991180

Merry Christmas beloved Stoners!
View attachment 991181
:pass:

:bighug: [HASHTAG]#gothemongol[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

Il take anything thats free lol :bighug:

:d5: Yeah...I might take your tip..visit the local grow shop...see if I get some samples..

I'm Dreaming of a Hawaiian Christmas............................ :evil:

So last night some drunk hit a power pole and my power went out........... well almost..... instead it lingered at low voltage like a brownout. I jumped up and ran down the hsall to throw the main breaker, I know what a brownout can do.... TOO late! Fried my furnace's control unit! So I had to run out at 8:30 last night to get a space heater. Fortunately, this place had decent insulation and the heater kept the whole place warm! Just got back with the part....... now to hope that's all that's wrong.......

Nice.....:nono:...will you be able to claim the cost of repairs..?

I went to Manchester once and did the curry mile ,,, I had a brown out for days ,,

:crying: you started the christmas sherry already @hairyman ..:cheersmate:

@hairyman :bighug:

Seems like a good day to clean the RO system and change the filters. Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates. Happy holidays to everyone else.

Merry Christmas..Happy Holidays @ReNN042 :xmas:

Ha great...:d5:..you can let us know..

Nowt would surprise me....:shrug:...I heard a while back some of the Breeders were charging more for Regular seed than Fems..because they were better to breed off...:pass:.and I was like Wow..hell of a sales strategy....

:bighug: [HASHTAG]#gothemongol[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

:d5: Yeah...I might take your tip..visit the local grow shop...see if I get some samples..

Nice.....:nono:...will you be able to claim the cost of repairs..?

:crying: you started the christmas sherry already @hairyman ..:cheersmate:

@hairyman :bighug:

Merry Christmas..Happy Holidays @ReNN042 :xmas:
Happy Merry Juana!:crying:

:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL & HAPPY FESTIVUS

HOPE YOU AND YOURS ARE :pass:

REMEMBER TO SING TO YOUR PLANTS!!!

:gary::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::gary:

I am quite surprised to see nobody else growing a destroyer auto? Everyone scared by the long running time? (140 days i think)

No one can find it from a seed bank that ships to the US..........at least not for awhile now....haven't checked recently, tho'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back