Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a couple people using those bowl trimmers and they work fairly well. of course you can't expect hand trim looks but as good as most commercial trimmers. I'm getting one! Commercially, with prices as they are the days of hand trimmed bud is fading. I hear talk of charging exta for hand trimmed bud! Myself, I don't care if I trim them or not, the sugar leaf is as good as the bud. I even keep a jar of trim stashed in case I run out for some dumb reason...lol. Works as good as bud in my vape!

Yup..cost is prohibitive...what we Need is someone to make a good cheap hand trimmer...cost and efficiency similar to hair trimmers...:headbang:..trim your bush...:biggrin:

[HASHTAG]#pegged[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#pegging[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#sugaredhairyblackberrybums[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#hairyauxintreatment[/HASHTAG]
DSCF2014.JPG

Given birth and generating new life is the most amazing happening on earth and if it's a Christmas birth they're standing under a good star!

Dinafems new Quick strains Quick Kush ( blue ) and Quick Critical ( yellow )....
20181224_151840.jpg

20181224_151834.jpg

20181224_151825.jpg

Merry Christmas beloved Stoners!
merry-christmas-greeting-house-lights-animated-gif-image.gif

:pass:

Nope I've never tried it @Vapo69 ..have you..?

I Super crop..to keep them lower than the patio walls..

:bighug:

:bighug:

Better than us...:pass:..we got a glass plate.

In Spain the supermarket gives you a present...we bought a chunk of meat..we got a glass plate...:shrug:..odd..but hey..
Il take anything thats free lol :bighug:

I'm Dreaming of a Hawaiian Christmas............................ :evil:

So last night some drunk hit a power pole and my power went out........... well almost..... instead it lingered at low voltage like a brownout. I jumped up and ran down the hsall to throw the main breaker, I know what a brownout can do.... TOO late! Fried my furnace's control unit! So I had to run out at 8:30 last night to get a space heater. Fortunately, this place had decent insulation and the heater kept the whole place warm! Just got back with the part....... now to hope that's all that's wrong.......

I'm Dreaming of a Hawaiian Christmas............................ :evil:

So last night some drunk hit a power pole and my power went out........... well almost..... instead it lingered at low voltage like a brownout. I jumped up and ran down the hsall to throw the main breaker, I know what a brownout can do.... TOO late! Fried my furnace's control unit! So I had to run out at 8:30 last night to get a space heater. Fortunately, this place had decent insulation and the heater kept the whole place warm! Just got back with the part....... now to hope that's all that's wrong.......

I went to Manchester once and did the curry mile ,,, I had a brown out for days ,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back