Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice structure on that. I bet it crackles when you break it up. Always a good sign :d5:

She was a fantastic plant all around!! Grown it a few times now. 7 feet in height this time around
DSCN0355.JPG

Happy birthday @F.N. have a great one man!!

Afternoon @Weed Warrior :bighug:@Rev. Green Genes :bighug:

Here be the Anvil, I'm about out of it now. She's making her way back up my grow list for the year though.

View attachment 991131

FullD's Anvil...?..Feb leg Test Full...but there will be another for 1st May...if you asked he's probably reserve you a Spot...:amazon:

Morning rev!! Firing up the bong why not....its Xmas!! :D :D :D I had 2 new plants birth this morning!! Awesome! Dinafem Dinamex and the new Dutch Passion Desfran the Destroyer are alive!!

Why Not....?............:pass:..sharing one....

Afternoon @Weed Warrior :bighug:@Rev. Green Genes :bighug:

FullD's Anvil...?..Feb leg Test Full...but there will be another for 1st May...if you asked he's probably reserve you a Spot...:amazon:

Why Not....?............:pass:..sharing one....

Ya, it was my best plant yet too. FD was gracious to send it to me for a hydro test. I broke the electric bill on that one... LOL but she gave me over a pound of stinky bud.

She was a fantastic plant all around!! Grown it a few times now. 7 feet in height this time around
View attachment 991138

Those outdoor monsters make me super jealous.

here's the pounder Anvil I was telling mossy about, by far my biggest indoor ever.

IMG_20180308_114518.jpg

ALF5_Harvest.jpg

I just got my AVT cured. You'r gonna love it. Skunky as hell but sweet. Motivated high, no real munchies. 1 hit strength for most.
Had to grow one as soon as i got them lol. It didn't last long at all. Lol I'll try to find a pic

Hey mossy, good morning!1 (its 7am here)

1pm here...shopping done..onesie on.......:pass:....prepped...........

Ya, it was my best plant yet too. FD was gracious to send it to me for a hydro test. I broke the electric bill on that one... LOL but she gave me over a pound of stinky bud.

Excellent to hear.....:pass:...made me Smile to see he has the Test Team restricted pot size to reign her size in.
[HASHTAG]#beaster[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

Some of them already say they want to run her in unrestricted pot size after the Test...Might be an option for his Championship Battle... Unleash the Beast........:dragon2:

I'm getting some....:biggrin:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back