Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I did put up a summary on how to make the starter.

It sounds like a lot more work than it actually is. Most of it is just waiting for nature to do its thing.

If you're interested I could put up a more comprehensive write-up on this. There aren't many things I do well. Bread is one of them.

Here's today's loaf. Took it out of the fridge at about 2 hours ago. Gonna be a few more hours before its risen enough to bake.

View attachment 990818

Yea, Id love to try my hand at it honestly. Its intriguing at least. Does that lovely bottle of Jack have a roll in it as well...if so Im definitely in. :drunks:

Dang tomorrow is Christmas eve. We have a family tradition that the kids get to open their presents early. No specific day, just when my wife decides lol. We have made it to xmas eve once or twice lol. Merry Christmas guys

@hairyman Hate to put a damper on your hunting enjoyment, but being stoned, climbing tree stands, and firearms don't mix! Just sayin'.
...you've never been hunting in my area then. You'd almost think there was a field of pot on fire...

Santa's helpers just dropped off a nice pile of boxes full of presents for everyone besides me... Gonna be a wrappin' party tonight!

Ok, I fibbed. I did get myself a present... One of those instant pot pressure-cookers. Found a recipe for pastrami that calls for pressure cooking the brisket, and that was all the justification I needed.
instapot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back