Status
Not open for further replies.
I some how missed this. Lol. Did you ever make a post about how to do it ?
I think I did put up a summary on how to make the starter.

It sounds like a lot more work than it actually is. Most of it is just waiting for nature to do its thing.

If you're interested I could put up a more comprehensive write-up on this. There aren't many things I do well. Bread is one of them.

Here's today's loaf. Took it out of the fridge at about 2 hours ago. Gonna be a few more hours before its risen enough to bake.

20181223_115607.jpg

@Mike20132 @fettled6 @MesaBoogie

Hey guys, i see you online so thought I'd shout out. I still have time to harvest before bed so would love your advice, thanks in advance

I must have gone to sleep and missed this. Sorry! As others said, if its not too bad just cut off the affected buds and keep an eye on the rest. Shame you cant get the humidity down... I know the feeling, too.

Aghhh....to the Broken Hearted.... @Mossy claims no party to this post :shooty:.. @Frogster is responsible...nag him...

Not to debunk the whole research....But..I Think that 1 good child per household is greatly exaggerated...:crying:

I had the same thought.

Hi there, Arch! And everyone else, too!

Santa's helpers just dropped off a nice pile of boxes full of presents for everyone besides me... Gonna be a wrappin' party tonight!

Ok, I fibbed. I did get myself a present... One of those instant pot pressure-cookers. Found a recipe for pastrami that calls for pressure cooking the brisket, and that was all the justification I needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back