Status
Not open for further replies.
@Equatorial I was wearing gloves so thought should help there. I'm so close to harvest with tric's mostly cloudy and some amber that I'm on the fence about whether to grab the scissors or not and finish the job.

@Jraven Selectively harvest as in chop it? Ideally I would give it 2 or 3 more days but with the risk I'm thinking this might be the safest bet. I need the space as well

@fettled6 Thanks for jumping in. Does anyone have any thoughts on those white pistols? Is that normal or could that mean rot all over my plant? Like I said it doesn't look like mould under a loupe. Cheers

Either way would be cool but I really would not worry too much. Its all good. You'll see!

@Equatorial I was wearing gloves so thought should help there. I'm so close to harvest with tric's mostly cloudy and some amber that I'm on the fence about whether to grab the scissors or not and finish the job.

@Jraven Selectively harvest as in chop it? Ideally I would give it 2 or 3 more days but with the risk I'm thinking this might be the safest bet. I need the space as well

@fettled6 Thanks for jumping in. Does anyone have any thoughts on those white pistols? Is that normal or could that mean rot all over my plant? Like I said it doesn't look like mould under a loupe. Cheers
If the plant is near ready (cloudy/amber) I'd harvest the whole thing. Or at least look close and take off any bud that looks suspicious. Especially with those nice fat buds, don't want to lose much of that:biggrin: Unless you can lower your humidity it will probably progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back