Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love a quick opinion on this. WW day 81. I'm suspecting bud rot on this bud but am a rookie so not sure. I would appreciate some thoughts, thank you

View attachment 990524 View attachment 990525 View attachment 990526

@Jraven @Equatorial et all.

I took this bud off and opened it up. Definite bud rot. Not major but it's there. Any advice on what to do now? Should I just harvest the whole plant? Or cut it off and hope for the best?

I have a plant in the tent that's starting her second week of flower and I don't want to pass this around if there is any risk. Any advice would be appreciated thank you all

I don't have much experience with this , but are you sure that isn't just light burn ? Can you see fuzzies ?

I don't have much experience with this , but are you sure that isn't just light burn ? Can you see fuzzies ?

Ugh ya I'm pretty sure. here is a pic of the bud opened up. You don't see much, but do see some mold webbing in a couple areas. Very small amount

DAY81WWROTA.jpg

I also noticed these all over the plants. Some pistols have gone white. If you look at them under a scope I don't see any mold, however I don't like the colour and don't remember seeing this on my first grow. Someone please tell me I smoked too much tonight or else this whole plant may be in trouble

DAY81WWROTB.jpg

I took this bud off and opened it up. Definite bud rot. Not major but it's there. Any advice on what to do now? Should I just harvest the whole plant? Or cut it off and hope for the best?

I have a plant in the tent that's starting her second week of flower and I don't want to pass this around if there is any risk. Any advice would be appreciated thank you all

Just remove rot and move on as usual is what I'd do! Clean hands very well before and after. Don't be infecting other plants yourself and I believe all will be fine!

Personal opinion above!

I think it's time to selectively harvest seems like, that's how I do it.

@Mike20132 @fettled6 @MesaBoogie

Hey guys, i see you online so thought I'd shout out. I still have time to harvest before bed so would love your advice, thanks in advance

Never had rot but I would watch that pattern of the first pic in your buds.

I had powdery mildew after harvest recently but yours doesn't look like that issue.

I'm always watching for it because I'm in a greenhouse in a cool damp climate. Mold is often the determining factor for when to harvest for me...but you can watch close for the symptoms now that you've seen it

@Equatorial I was wearing gloves so thought should help there. I'm so close to harvest with tric's mostly cloudy and some amber that I'm on the fence about whether to grab the scissors or not and finish the job.

@Jraven Selectively harvest as in chop it? Ideally I would give it 2 or 3 more days but with the risk I'm thinking this might be the safest bet. I need the space as well

@fettled6 Thanks for jumping in. Does anyone have any thoughts on those white pistols? Is that normal or could that mean rot all over my plant? Like I said it doesn't look like mould under a loupe. Cheers

Edit: I mean white calyx's, not white pistols

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back