Status
Not open for further replies.
Any cocc growers throw me a few basics?? Just got a bag of canna professional Coco and it's my first crack at Coco of any kind.. been soil since I started few years ago.. so.. no nutes in this?? Nutes from the start?? Grow and rhizotonic ok?? Water more frequently as Coco dries out quicker?? Any help mucho appreciated AFN fams.

Any cocc growers throw me a few basics?? Just got a bag of canna professional Coco and it's my first crack at Coco of any kind.. been soil since I started few years ago.. so.. no nutes in this?? Nutes from the start?? Grow and rhizotonic ok?? Water more frequently as Coco dries out quicker?? Any help mucho appreciated AFN fams.
I get compressed blocks, and soak them in full strength nutes, with hydroguard, humics and fulvic acid, ph'd to 5.95.
You're going to want to use light nutes for the first few days. Feeds 1 and 2 are usually just a little calmag (2-0-0) and silica (0-0-2, I think) in water phd to 5.8-5.98.
After that it depends on the plant and what it wants. I don't know what nutes you're using, So that's the extent of the advice I can give.
*EDIT*
I usually water every other day right before preflower hits. When they're younger, you can get away with watering every two or three days.

i should boil the kettle
IMG_5105 - Copy.JPG

lets go :woohoo:
:pighug:

Hey everyone, quick question since my journal is new and doesn't get a lot of traffic yet. This is my 2nd attempt at growing. I've got 3 Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth autos that just sprouted yesterday. They were germinated in Rapid Rooters in Cyco Platinum coco cut with approx 40% perlite. They've got some weird coloring to them that I haven't seen and wanted opinions. Not too concerned, but figured that this is why this forum exists.

They've gotten nothing but water at 5.8 pH with 5 mL/gallon of Calimagic (1-0-0) up to this point, so I don't suspect nute burn. Lights are 3 x Viparspectra R300s at approx 36" and environment is been pretty solid at 75*F and 60-70% RH. Any thoughts?
20181221_111127.jpg
20181221_111053.jpg
20181221_110959.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
heya Jrw :pass:sometimes the tips get snagged on the seedshell,normally the cotyledons.but worth keeping an eye on just incase :doc3:
can ya see signatures at the bottom of posts ? how to get traffic,pop a few @ around and pop in live stoner gossip,hey come look at my jounal its a kinda :watering:
good luck n keep er lit.

heya Jrw :pass:sometimes the tips get snagged on the seedshell,normally the cotyledons.but worth keeping an eye on just incase :doc3:
can ya see signatures at the bottom of posts ? how to get traffic,pop a few @ around and pop in live stoner gossip,hey come look at my jounal its a kinda :watering:
good luck n keep er lit.
Thanks archie. I had considered the shell being the culprit, but figured the odds of all 3 having it were low. Maybe it's just the strain...dunno. I appreciate the advice and kind words. Nothing to do but monitor and see how it plays out, I suppose. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back