Status
Not open for further replies.
still spiral n
with the
Dead!

Ha me too...been listening to the dead all day! Here is where I am currently

:biggrin: I sure he will pop up at sometime ,,, I followed a lot of his grows ,,,add bloom ten days after first sex ,, fish mix ,,lots of things I do are based on his grows :worship:

You know when you first start looking at these sites ,he was one of my grow heroes

You know who the hardcore growers are....just look at their results!! Yeah i really hope hazy pops in...i talk to his dad fairly often on an invite only grow site

You know who the hardcore growers are....just look at their results!! Yeah i really hope hazy pops in...i talk to his dad fairly often on an invite only grow site

me 2. good timing , hopping on this 1

Sweet, I take it dad taught son all he knows ,, :smoking:.pure grow knowledge ,,,:biggrin:

Mine is either orange or yellow, dunno which yet.

:bighug:As everyone else has said, family first. We're preparing to move my parents closer to us before they get infirm and can't do it, or look after their property. It's not easy, but it's the right thing. I wish you all the best!

I don't see why not, it'd be interesting to see how it works out!
Just gotta wait for my wife to finish drinking her 2 liter so I have material to work with.
I'm thinking of using my soldering iron to make all the slits longways, and maybe to join the "cone" with the rest of the pot.
I'll have to toy with it to see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back