Status
Not open for further replies.
afternoon Skelly :pass:
aah haa so the last to get the seeds and the first to plant :thumbsup: what are all these other eejits playing at :shrug: seeds arnt for collecting dust,they for growing now get cracking:naughtystep:
insert musical clip.....whip crack away whip crack away whip crack away....................:coffee2:
:pighug:

6 pound 50 delivered
210 metres........:woohoo:
Mine is either orange or yellow, dunno which yet.

Good morning AFN....off to work, going to be putting my notice in today. Although, it wont be for a year or two, need to give them a heads up that a move is imminent . Got some family issues back home to deal with, and cant do it from 1000 miles away. I will touch on details a little later. but, I feel sorta sick to my stomach that I will be leaving a job after 15 years, that has been beyond great to me.
:bighug:As everyone else has said, family first. We're preparing to move my parents closer to us before they get infirm and can't do it, or look after their property. It's not easy, but it's the right thing. I wish you all the best!

@bushmasterar15
Hey man, I'm curious... Can I use one with a home made "warrior pot" insert in the bottom?
I think it was @9bear that originally posted about those, and it got me curious.
I don't see why not, it'd be interesting to see how it works out!

Eleven Roses
DSCN1908.JPG

Beyond The Brain
DSCN1909.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back