Status
Not open for further replies.
Great tune. Love Superstar Tradesman too.

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thx dude .......I love movies with the guy in your avatar in them....such a funny dude:smiley1:

Yes absolutely...BC is the most west, and thats been a heavy scene for many decades.
BC bud! always fun to hear when people have it, unfortunately most of the time it's not actually true.

I think I need to look into a vacation up there. I've only ever been to Ontario, most of my time in Toronto obviously.

BC bud! always fun to hear when people have it, unfortunately most of the time it's not actually true.

I think I need to look into a vacation up there. I've only ever been to Ontario, most of my time in Toronto obviously.

Ontario is a beautiful place...if you get out of the southern city areas!! Northern ontario is awesome....i heard there is pretty damn good weed there too! ;)

Marty Feldman. Was in Young Frankenstein. Classic. Those manic eyes are crazy [emoji102]

HH
dude watch "Sherlock Holmes's younger brother!" ...its hilarious(if you haven't already):vibe::vibe:

Marty Feldman. Was in Young Frankenstein. Classic. Those manic eyes are crazy [emoji102]

HH

Abby Normal.

Young-Frankenstein-Cast-Custom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back