Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello AfNers-Hope all is well on this extensively hot summer day

Wanted to get some insight on fan leaves. Are they a candidate for edibles,vaping,:smokeit:smoking,dry sifting or bubble bagging...?

Completely tapped out of meds so....I wonder these things

In my opinion....if there is no visible trichomes then its a waste of time

Geeez archie I've already taken the picture and now you want info too . :nono:
3 Mephisto
Strawberry Nuggets
3 Mephisto
Orange Diesel
3Mephisto
Fugue State
All started May 15 / 2018 7 litre Warrior pots . Promix HP , Megacrop , Mammoth P , Molasses . Water with a little more Mycorrhizae for good measure . Working good so far archie as long as I leave alone . :rofl:

Really been enjoying that ProMix HP!!! Hoping it will help dense my next harvest up

Afternoon LS, the weekend starts here! :pass:

Oh my goodness, what IS it? It's beautiful!

Yep and I'm glad I read it, thanks blue. What are the yeses and nos in brackets after the element names? Is that mobile / not mobile?

:crying:I could watch this all day, just like that young lady with the t-shirt... you know the one? I'll see if I can find it...

I did some heavy searching..

This strain is called Nuken. Nuken is like a dangerously potent yet innocently sweet strain. Unlike most weed with more or less the same potency, this tough pot tastes more like candy, giving users an interestingly delicious high.

On top of that, the strain has a solid lineage behind it that only strengthen its credibility. Read on and learn more about this strain. Below is a collection of valuable data about Nuken that prospective users and growers should know about.

Nuken’s history originates in Canada where the infamous Cash Crop Ken crossed Shishkaberry and the award-winning strain God Bud.

The Nuken strain is a relatively classic hybrid that is now gaining popularity throughout the Pacific Northwest and in the states of Oregon and Washington. This Indica-dominant variety is famous for the interesting contrast of its strong yet delicious high.

Information about Nuken:
ORIGIN: Shishkaberry and God Bud
EFFECTS Relaxed - 10
Happy - 6
Euphoric - 6
Uplifted - 6
Giggly - 4
ADVERSE REACTIONS (NEGATIVE) Dry mouth - 10
Dry eyes - 9
Anxious - 4
Dizzy - 1
Headache - 1
FRAGRANCE Skunky, pungent, earthy, sweet
FLAVORS Woody, pine, sweet
MEDICAL Stress - 10
Pain - 9
Depression - 7
Muscle spasms - 5
Insomnia - 5
FLOWERING TIME INDOORS 7 to 8 weeks
FLOWERING TIME OUTDOORS Late September to mid-October
PLANT HEIGHT Up to 6 feet
THC CONTENT % 13% to 25%
INDICA / SATIVA % 80%/20%
INDOOR YIELD 16 to 20 ounces per square meter
OUTDOOR YIELD 24 ounces or more per plant
CLIMATE Cooler climates
GROWTH LEVEL Some experience needed to grow

In my opinion....if there is no visible trichomes then its a waste of time

Thanks for your insight @912GreenSkell ,i was figuring that would be the case. The fan leaves i have scoped have sparsely scattered tiny trichs,no where near what would be on a sugar leaf. I guess thats why it doesn't really get me lifted until 10 bong rip bowls of fan...... and its just barely a lift if anything....damn i wish this Bloody Skunk would finish up,getting close now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back