Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some outdoor sunset sherbet from California and it was real nice i like indoor but It had 2 seeds in it.. tasted just like sherbet.. Ill maybe grow it someday.. I'm sure its a cross the seeds I have.

Oh shit man, indoor,outdoor,light dep no preference if it's done right..The ideal situation would be scoring some nice cuts of these strains, but I haven't linked up like that for cuts and I'm on the wrong coast to come across them all the time.

Afternoon LS, the weekend starts here! :pass:

Hightimes posted this on Instagram..Wouldn't mind a tent full of this just for the aesthetics alone.

View attachment 913379
Oh my goodness, what IS it? It's beautiful!

I feel bad, i realised my response sounded "blunt" and while i was writing, he logged off!

Anyone interested in a slightly dry but completely enlightening artical on Elements and their mobility?? :D
Yep and I'm glad I read it, thanks blue. What are the yeses and nos in brackets after the element names? Is that mobile / not mobile?

Hi Vapo!! (wave)

bikini.gif
:crying:I could watch this all day, just like that young lady with the t-shirt... you know the one? I'll see if I can find it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back