Status
Not open for further replies.
Always enjoy watching you grow some bud my mang!!! Are you finding the hay keeps a little more moisture in the soil between waterings?? I had considered a covering towards the end (last 3-ish weeks), but I feel as if it would need to be something like hay or mesh; breathable, ideally.. TLO has definitely made my life easier (maybe not as much simpler, but I'm a scientist at heart, so that part doesn't bother me lol)

I wish I was around more.. I just did some quick browsing and there are a lot of new folks to AFN who are doing bang-up jobs here!!!

Thank you brother,a lot of reading,trial and error and long convos with Eyes put me on the right track..Still working on my skills,but we are always learning.. The barley straw does maintain my moisture somewhat especially with the breeze from the fans to circulate the airflow and strengthen the stems.I don't have any live worms in my pots, but if I did, the mulch would be ideal for their environment as well providing food and shelter. sorry for the late response, I had so many notifications pop up I missed this one by accident.

By default XenForo alerts users of a new reply to a thread they're watching only if they've viewed the thread since the last alert (in an effort to reduce redundancy (is that a double negative/oxymoron?) The default setting is why it does what it does, it's technically not "broken" at all, the devs of XenForo just thought it was a good idea. The new add-on enables the ability to keep alerting users of responses to threads regardless of the last time they viewed the thread. At least, that's the pitch of the add-on.

With the new add-on, alerts will be sent regardless of if the user has viewed the thread since the last alert was sent.

There are a few options I can change with it as well, so we'll see if there's a noticeable difference in watched thread alerts and things like that.
I like this!

Not Bad These guys don't sit around posing for you . :thumbsup:
DSCN2028.JPG

Thank you brother,a lot of reading,trial and error and long convos with Eyes put me on the right track..Still working on my skills,but we are always learning.. The barley straw does maintain my moisture somewhat especially with the breeze from the fans to circulate the airflow and strengthen the stems.I don't have any live worms in my pots, but if I did, the mulch would be ideal for their environment as well providing food and shelter. sorry for the late response, I had so many notifications pop up I missed this one by accident.
cheers grobro!, big fan of mulch here, make n the soil environment right for the unseen billions

I like this!

Maybe it's placebo but I feel like I'm getting more alerts on the threads I know I'm watching.

Do you guys ever use the e-mail function for the site? E-mail updates on thread replies and things like that?

As you may have gathered I just about scoured my outside grow by cooking the poor little bastards by leaving them on an elevated deck . So once again I'm in a position trying to recover again . It's interesting but adds unnecessary stress trying to save my sorry ass again . Live and learn . I'll soon have enough to write a book . :nono: :rofl:
Coming soon to a bookstore near you. Trials and Tribulations of a Bear getting a grow on written by the one and only @9bear

Maybe it's placebo but I feel like I'm getting more alerts on the threads I know I'm watching.

Do you guys ever use the e-mail function for the site? E-mail updates on thread replies and things like that?
getting more alerts 2! e-mail:crying:, sorry for the outburst, can't keep up anywhere on the net, especially e-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back