Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks bud! Busy, busy over here. Tomorrow i will be finishing my last holes for the garden....I have 2 scrogs to build, and 3 holes to add manure in and turn over, drop the plants in and i am nearly done with the majority of the work for this season(well at least the work with the canna...got tons of other jobs i need to get on!!)
Good to hear things are moving along.. An uneventful life is a boring one... and I would argue that when you stop moving, you start dying.. Keep on keepin' on, bro!

@912GreenSkell you in the house give this group your attention if you get a chance ?? Or anybody for that matter that might These girls got a rude start and are still alive but they lack vigor and have moved them out of direct sun and on too a pile of used Promix . I think they will recover it will be cooler and they will have their feet on the ground instead of the deck . HELP . Give me your input . :pighug:
View attachment 910832

What have you done so far? You figure that you cooked the soil in the heat?

Think this might do it for me tonight (for videos)... Love me some blues, and this is a great one..

Excellent stuff!

10 years ago none of this stuff was online. For all the shit that comes along with the internet, gotta love this :pass:

You need to be super quick on the hendrix stuff....it comes and goes like crazy.....best to pull a complete torrent of a full discography and then hunt down the few rare albums to really get the goods for jimi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back