Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm prediabetic and take Metformin to keep it under check But how are you supposed to do that when all of this is laying around the house and the landlady doesn't eat sugar . . :crying: Maybe she's just trying to move me up to full time diabetic :yoinks:
DSCN1899.JPG

I'm prediabetic and take Metformin to keep it under check But how are you supposed to do that when all of this is laying around the house and the landlady doesn't eat sugar . . :crying: Maybe she's just trying to move me up to full time diabetic :yoinks:
View attachment 900809
haha....looks like it dude....sweet tooth anyone!!...:crying:

Morning folks..:smokeout:

View attachment 900809
Stay strong, Bear!! No need to make matters worse, my friend:greenthumb:

View attachment 900809
Pirate cookies for the win!!!!
She’ll get a Bigger kick back if you’re on insulin.
You should look into more natural sweetness like strawberries and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back