Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning AFN! :baked:Noob here :peek: I ordered some seeds last week and it looks like they cleared customs last night :woody:So my question is: Stealth shipping or not? Gimmick or legit? How much is enough? Also, I basically went with the first Bank to accept my CC order. I feel I probably paid too much. Which Seed Banks do y'all like to order from to get the best deals and actually deliver? Appreciate any adviceI can get since I'm new to all this stuff. I am planning to have my grow up and running by September.

Good morning AFN! :baked:Noob here :peek: I ordered some seeds last week and it looks like they cleared customs last night :woody:So my question is: Stealth shipping or not? Gimmick or legit? How much is enough? Also, I basically went with the first Bank to accept my CC order. I feel I probably paid too much. Which Seed Banks do y'all like to order from to get the best deals and actually deliver? Appreciate any adviceI can get since I'm new to all this stuff. I am planning to have my grow up and running by September.

Mephisto Genetics all the way. Great genes, great deals & freebies. Top notch customer service. And a presence right here at AFN.

Cheers,

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mephisto Genetics all the way. Great genes, great deals & freebies. Top notch customer service. And a presence right here at AFN.

Cheers,

HH

Though I’m in the U.K.

HH

In UK too but I like Dinafem, seedstockers, MSNL and Autoseeds. Stealth in UK is a waste of money but I did do it once (it was free from MSNL) and it was well packaged.

Cheers,

HH

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Hey Arty! Sorry for the misunderstanding. Megacrop is not an organic, its a mineral/organic blend. The good thing is the micro nutrients are chelated with amino acids rather than EDTA.

I find it to be a good compromise between the two types of nutrients. And I find it to not be detriemental to soil life, I have worms in all my pots from my castings and they are doing well in the pots using megacrop! Even I was surprised by this. I willing to bet you'll love the results!

:bighug:Hi Elle :smoking: All good thanks. I wasn't gonna grow through the summer and have a break from the daily grind....buuuuuut.... I got bored :crying: ....soooooo..... I cracked 4 Trippy Gorilla a week ago:biggrin:
So they are up and looking real nice in my PC stealth case under a single Cree CBX 3590 which has an output of 50W.
Cleaning out cab today and washing pots, ready for when the young ladies are big enough for the big lights.
I'm trying out a free sample of Greenleaf Megacrop, it's nice to go back to organics big thanks to @pop22 for giving me the nod on that one, as I wasn't here when you could get a 1000g free!
Made 2lbs of cannabutter yesterday from ABV and trim, so I'm well stocked up for making edibles or caps.
I also recently bought a "Pollinator"
pollinator-p150-19398.jpg
I haven't used it yet, so I can't comment on it yet but I will further down the line. These units have been around for years and have a proven track record for producing nice kiff. I have a 120 micron and a 150 micron mesh drums, I can buy extra different size micron mesh drums but @ £140 for each extra drum, I holding off for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back