Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackberry Gum 2l bottle 50 days, started with led but last 10 days its out in the garden.
s3.jpg
s6.jpg
s1.jpg
s2.jpg

Shit I'm so stoned I was scrolling through my pictures on my phone and I couldn't figure out why it only went back to 2001. I was looking for pictures of old friends of mine that I knew I had the pictures of, but I didn't realise they're actually in a photo album because digital pictures hadn't been invented yet! Oh dear!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Shit I'm so stoned I was scrolling through my pictures on my phone and I couldn't figure out why it only went back to 2001. I was looking for pictures of old friends of mine that I knew I had the pictures of, but I didn't realise they're actually in a photo album because digital pictures hadn't been invented yet! Oh dear!

hahaha..:crying:..dude i did the "open fingers to zoom in!" on the newspaper about a week ago haha:crying:

A question for all the Brothers and Sisters out there:
I still have some random beans rolling around, but I'm pretty sure they're all indica. I'll use those for meds, but I'm gonna be buying some seed for smoke. Any opinions on top sati strains?
Looking for something with an insane head high, heart-attack inducing paranoid infused green monster :headbang:[emoji3]:pass:
I'd go with
Bruce banner [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
Durban poison
Green crack
Mb a strawberry strain too..
Cough... diesel
My 2cts

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

hahaha..:crying:..dude i did the "open fingers to zoom in!" on the newspaper about a week ago haha:crying:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Cracked up so hard at this. Misses looked at me like I was losing it.
I'd go with
Bruce banner [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
Durban poison
Green crack
Mb a strawberry strain too..
Cough... diesel
My 2cts

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I second the green crack! Real peppy day smoke. @Renaissance Redneck

Ok. Brothers and sisters, the numbers are in on the ANQ from Dutch Passion, otherwise known as "Stretch". For those of you who didn't see, she was heavy with bud, she collapsed as soon as I disconnected the yoyos. The cure has started, but she has reached the proper humidity level and is ready for the weigh in. There were many jars.

IMG_1778.JPG

She just couldn't keep her head up at all :(

IMG_1795.JPG
IMG_1796.JPG

Pics coming of the load of jars she filled. How many do you think, and what was the total weight? She was 850 wet weight. I do not measure the popcorn or trim after as part of the total.

Just a minute! There coming!

Ok. Brothers and sisters, the numbers are in on the ANQ from Dutch Passion, otherwise known as "Stretch". For those of you who didn't see, she was heavy with bud, she collapsed as soon as I disconnected the yoyos. The cure has started, but she has reached the proper humidity level and is ready for the weigh in. There were many jars.

View attachment 930297
She just couldn't keep her head up at all :(

View attachment 930299 View attachment 930300

Pics coming of the load of jars she filled. How many do you think, and what was the total weight? She was 850 wet weight. I do not measure the popcorn or trim after as part of the total.

Just a minute! There coming!
That is just AMAZING IAM speechless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back