Status
Not open for further replies.
3 years ago @Eclectic Elle ...but I Looked for years....:d5:..then this one come up 5 minutes from where we Live..
Mains water and electric...agricultural water...and the cabin...and 5-10 minutes from the sea...

Right time..right place...:d5:...

You can't build on it ATM..but our architect pal says a law change means you will be able to in 2 years..but I'm happy in the cabin...:shrug:..like having a caravan in the UK....:biggrin:

The other thing...we can have up to another 3 cabins on the plot..if we wished...and we talked to a couple who had thought about buying the plot between 4 couples..10,000 grand each.....and you would all have a reasonable plot size...so...there are always cheaper Options....Commune....:smokeout:

View attachment 929740

And..this is the view from the gate....just 3 canals between us and all main services on the Urb..not out in the wilds of wannee.....:vibe:

Got a Cantankerous Old Goat for a neighbour..on 5,000 sq mtrs...if he pops his clogs........:biggrin:..I'll tip you the nod...:crying:

"pops his clogs" I love it.....will commit that to memory!!!

Here’s why

By heating the root zone

increases convective air flow to the roots and creates an environment that promotes stronger, healthier roots that are more resistant to disease and have more robust metabolic function. Improved air flow and consistent soil temperature create conditions that prevent condensation, mold and fungus, while promoting increased water and nutrient intake.

Using air pots are better for that....

But I thought it was too avoid the cold surface and too keep the roots warm....
Yes I bought the fabric pots 1st and have had good results gonna get me some air pots after these kick it

It is one of the best fertilizers, if not the best i have ever used for explosive vegetative growth. I filmed a part 2 of the horse manure video today, but i stumbled a couple of times, so i'll have to do it again. Damn cows kept "mooing" and buggering up my vid. :D

Skelly, you need to get a better quality live audience! Great vids! I am changing my idea for the Skelly empire........I think your future is in education.......I can see it now......beautiful arched gate over your driveway....sign saying "Welcome to Skelly's Kollege of Kannabis.........higher education for higher students"

My biggest auto to date she was over 5 ft tall harvested around day 78 MSNL Lemon Haze and its FIRE
58b29ba22bbb87f500c3a050413d3f31.jpg

Skelly, you need to get a better quality live audience! Great vids! I am changing my idea for the Skelly empire........I think your future is in education.......I can see it now......beautiful arched gate over your driveway....sign saying "Welcome to Skelly's Kollege of Kannabis.........higher education for higher students"

Sounds like a great idea to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back