Status
Not open for further replies.
So your birthday is on Friday the 13th...

Now I am not at all superstitious, but I have to think there's no harm done in just staying home. Just sayin
Nope it has always been my lucky day! I love the number 13...as you can tell from my screen name!

I MISS MY CAR!!!

Ok, now that I got that off my chest...

I am walking better so I stopped using the disabled bus system- plus I was tired of taking so long waiting for rides and driving all over the city before getting to my destination. Everything was great the first day, yesterday.

Today is a heatwave, and I waited almost an hour before my bus came. Of course it was packed and sweaty and allot of people were grumpy. Still, I marveled at acts of kindness towards me and others, like the guy getting off the bus so I could ride, when he saw I have a cane. Such a contrast to the 2 people who traveled the whole route standing at the front, blocking the entrance, while others moved to the back.

Sorry for the rant. I think I am hangry, and thank goodness dinner is ready.

Don't get me wrong.... I just figure it's better not to poke karma in the face on it's special day.
Put your mind at rest...planning on being home all day tomorrow.....of course, now that you have put the hex on me, my apartment will probably collapse and bury me alive!

I don't think I've been this stoned in some time. Think I am well advised to just lay down and stare at the ceiling for a bit.

See you all in the morrow.
Good night, Mike! I'm on the way out myself........talk tomorrow, have a good one!

I always clean a certain amount of underformed branches within the canopy, but on the flipside i also try to maximize space to have a branch in every square inch of available light. Sorry not quite the answer to the question you asked.

Not mainlined, but topped at 4 true nodes and lst open canopy trained. Basically i only remove branches if they are not getting adequate light.

View attachment 929564
I always clean a certain amount of underformed branches within the canopy, but on the flipside i also try to maximize space to have a branch in every square inch of available light. Sorry not quite the answer to the question you asked.

Not mainlined, but topped at 4 true nodes and lst open canopy trained. Basically i only remove branches if they are not getting adequate light.

View attachment 929564
yeah the yeah the way you grow yours is the same way I grew my previous plant that I just harvested I'm just trying something a little different this time with the Autoflower bike read up on how to Mainline and everything but nothing really mentions what to do once you have your four main stems growing so I'm assuming that I'm supposed to just let the plan focus on growing the four main stems and remove any side branches off of them so that it focuses strictly on growing buds on the main stem. The only thing I'm not sure of is I don't know how the butt sites actually work do you need the side branches to grow the buds or will the buds just grow out of the side of the main stem where in the side branching has been snipped off and or just form new buds at the top of the stem and continue to grow as it flowers

yeah the yeah the way you grow yours is the same way I grew my previous plant that I just harvested I'm just trying something a little different this time with the Autoflower bike read up on how to Mainline and everything but nothing really mentions what to do once you have your four main stems growing so I'm assuming that I'm supposed to just let the plan focus on growing the four main stems and remove any side branches off of them so that it focuses strictly on growing buds on the main stem. The only thing I'm not sure of is I don't know how the butt sites actually work do you need the side branches to grow the buds or will the buds just grow out of the side of the main stem where in the side branching has been snipped off and or just form new buds at the top of the stem and continue to grow as it flowers

The secondary branches(smaller branches that come off the main branch) do flower and them combined with the main branch equal out to thick colas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back